J&M 250-Watt Amplifier Kit for FLHT/FLHX Models
How to Install
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&M 250-Watt Amplifier Kit for FLHT/FLHX Models• 250-watt fairing speaker amplifier kit has been design specifically for use in the Harley Ultra/Street/Electra Glide fairing, with the Harley HK radio• This is a full range class G amplifier and is spec'd at 125-watts RMS per channel, both channels driven, continuous into a 2 ohm load @ 14.4vdc, 70-watts RMS continuous into a 4 ohm load• The amplifier mounts to the top of the custom made stainless steel bracket system, which has the slots in the bottom section to properly relocate the Harley CB and XM satellite radio modules, if installed• Custom made plug-and-play wiring harnesses are included with this amplifier kit, top quality heavy gauge power/ground wires are used for the fused battery connection, along with all necessary mounting hardware and complete installation/operation instructions• Amplifier itself measures 7-1/4" x 4-3/4" x 1-3/4"
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JAMP-250HC06||OEM Compatible:||Yes|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Speaker Watts:||125 RMS|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2006–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2006–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Nice kit, includes everything you need to add this to your fairing audio upgrade.
forcefan61 Posted :
Great fit and sound is awesome. The only thing that I had trouble with was the printed instructions, but I watched the youtube video and the installation went perfect.
loyd0820 Posted :
Not a bad amp.
J&M 250-Watt Amplifier Kit for FLHT/FLHX Models?
Our customer service has the answer.