Klock Werks Tint Flare Windshield 12″
How to Install
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Klock Werks Tint Flare Windshield 12″• Wind tunnel tested• Adds new dimension to the fairing and provides greater wind protection• All mounting holes are pre-cut to simplify installation• Constructed of premium-quality polycarbonate for a durable surface that will not fade scratch or peel
|Finish:||FMR Hard Coating||Height:||12″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2310-0194||Material:||Lexan Polycarbonate|
|Mount Location:||Fairing||Product Color:||Tint|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Flare|
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
kv1jp Posted :
burk906 Posted :
like it alot, cuts the wind and still able to hear the radio compared to lower models
nospmohtd Posted :
I am very pleased with my windshield. I had researched several brands and models before my purchase and had even bought a HD brand for my old bike but this was much better than I expected. The only thing I was not sure of was the height but it turned out perfect when I installed it. I'm 5'11" and it is the perfect fit for me and my FLTRX.
odell5hd Posted :
Looks great on Road Glide, perfect height to block wind and bugs but still see over.
BrandonCummings Posted :
Easy five minute install (just don't push any grommets through the fairing). This product does exactly what it says. No more neck pain, easier to hear the stereo, and better styling. I'm 5' 11" and the 12" is perfect.
Deltaglide5 Posted :
Bought this for my '07 FLTR.. I love it! Thank You!
Klock Werks Tint Flare Windshield 12″?
Our customer service has the answer.