Klock Werks 6-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield
How to Install
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Klock Werks 6-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield• Patent-pending design adds an improved air pocket• Constructed of Lexan Polycarbonate with FMR hard-coating to achieve unmatched durability• Pre-drilled for easy mounting, uses stock hardware• Dark smoke
|Finish:||FMR Hard Coating||Height:||6-1/2″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2310-0212||Material:||Lexan® Polycarbonate|
|Mount Location:||Fairing||Product Color:||Dark Smoke|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1996–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1996–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1996–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
SGPaul2011 Posted :
AWESOME! Looks Great! No more head bobble for the passenger.
Goblue50 Posted :
Good product. Easy to install. Helped my buffering problem at high speeds. Looks slick. Definitely a wise choice.
adept99 Posted :
Looks great on my blacked out FLHX Street Glide. Add Wind Wings to finish off. Perfect fit, prompt shipping, No Worries
email@example.com Posted :
Great product fast service
TonyVit Posted :
Looks and Fits great,
mygumbo Posted :
i dont know why i waited so long to replace my stock windshield. this klock werks is awesome and really makes a diference in your ride and dresses up my streetglide too..get you one!!!
Saddle1 Posted :
itworks like a dream easy on in 5 minutes and keeps the air up over my head just did a three hour ride at 28 degrees no problem highly recomend
podawg Posted :
Prefect fit Looks awesome!
falcoflhx Posted :
Awesome! Don't know what "shorty" (6'2") is talking about. I'm 6'4" and just got home after hitting 85 mph and the shield cuts a large amount of the wind and turbulence.
donsliger Posted :
Easy installation and the product works as advertised. Deflects the wind over your head!
hogsbreath Posted :
Seemed like a good piece, but it didn't fit my cvo faring
Christopher Kirkendall Posted :
I love this product, it has out proformed the stock windshield by far, it is only 2 1/2 inchs taller then the stock windshield.... but wow what a diffirence, i am know longer getting BUGS in my face....;-)" I love the Klock Werks product and would recommend it to all of my friends!!!! And well, what can i say about J & P Cycles besides you guy's rock and always seem to have exactly what i need/want and get it out to me in a timely manner!!!! Thanks again....
Dopper Posted :
wont accomodate the winshield bag
LisaB5528 Posted :
dodgeram293 Posted :
I am very happy with klock werks windshield .
Bendi Posted :
It seems to be exactly what I expected, but due to winter it is not yet mounted
TexasNewfy Posted :
8.5" does not work for anyone over 6'2". Good idea but one of the worst out there.
Deltaglide5 Posted :
Bought this for my wifes '07 FLHX. She loves it! Thanks!
johnkraft Posted :
Nice upgrade from stock.
louisw Posted :
Listen this is a great idea if it would work for people of all heights but it does not. I'am 6' 2" tall and the wind hits me right in the forehead. If I duck down it works great but who wants to ride bent over all the time. Looki its simple if you are under 5' 10" tall it might work good for you other wise it will not. Staff Comment: We recommend measured before ordering any windshield http://www.jpcycles.com/content/images/makesureitfits.png
Klock Werks 6-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield?
Our customer service has the answer.