National Cycle VStream 10-3/4″ Light Tint Windshield
Polycarbonate Strength Demo
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
National Cycle VStream 10-3/4″ Light Tint Windshield• Low 10-3/4″• Light tint• Patented Vstream shape works to control the airflow and push the air away from the rider's head• Replaces the stock windshield with no other components needed• 4.5mm Quantum coated polycarbonate means VStream windshields have 20x’s greater impact resistance and 30x’s greater scratch resistance than acrylic• DOT approved• 3-year Warranty against breakage
|Height:||10-3/4″||Manufacturer Part Number:||N20406|
|Material:||Quantum™ Coated Polycarbonate||Product Color:||Light Tint|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1996–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1996–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1996–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
tma Posted :
Excellent product. Installed in less than 10 minutes and works as described.
harleyman165 Posted :
This product does exactly what it is supposed to do. It reflects the wind around you. I was concerned about the height as it was shorter thanstock but other than just a few more bugs it did a reat job.
tao7 Posted :
The quality is top notch. This shield is thicker than stock. It did not reduce buffeting. The buffet felt is different but is still there and still annoying. I removed the shield and went back to stock.
tsires Posted :
The Windshield does cut down on some of the turbulent air at the side of the helmet but I still get some buffeting from the front. Easy to install and a good fit for my Ultra.
martindixon Posted :
looks good on bike. just installed. have not tried out yet
corvette Posted :
This is great. I ordered this for my trike to replace my stock windshield which had a crack above where screw was. This just showed up. After reading the reviews on this new windshield, I decided to try it. It is incredible. There is a big difference from this windshield and the stock one. I am very pleased.
raptor58 Posted :
great look and works great!
machinst Posted :
no more wind in your face
Mick1001 Posted :
Very good windshield with a good look and pushes the wind around my head.
Bythesword@hotmail.com Posted :
This is a much better windshield in the original Or even the memphis shades that I replaced the original with. With the old windshield It sometimes felt like I was riding with a barn door strapped to the front of the bike. V stream feels so much better. There is much less buffeting and on top of it all, it's better looking......highly recommended.
silenthunter Posted :
much improved wind buffering
vanaalst Posted :
The windshield is awesome for wind control. It is MUCH better than the stock shorty. It has developed a crack (A spider web) from the left mounting hole. I put on 8000 km in Sept from Canada through California and back up through Nevada, Utah, Wyoming. It was great through the desert at 114 degrees and through the mountains at 32 degrees.
freedmark Posted :
National Cycle VStream 10-3/4″ Light Tint Windshield?
Our customer service has the answer.