WindVest 14" Windshield
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
WindVest 14" Windshield• Unique flip at top of screen to deflect air up and over your head• Simple to install• Utilizes existing hardware
|Material:||Acrycast||Product Color:||Light Tint|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
r3ddmann Posted :
This windshield was perfect for me at 6'5". I can now hear my radio at any speed. My ball cap stays on also, without having to strap my goggles around them. I thought 160 was a little too much, but would have gladly paid more for the results I got!
hoffmike Posted :
Excellent product - works as advertised. It has moved the "turbulence" up a couple of inches as compared to the stock windshield that was 1" taller.
bquigley Posted :
great screen for the price and JP service was excellent as always ... bought it for cold weather riding and it does the trick
ronam Posted :
If you hate looking through the plastic of the stock Harley screen this is the only replacement for a FLTRX. Harley's 12" wind splitter does nothing for a rider over 5'10". I'm 5'11" any position is a perfect line just over the screen. The distortion due to the screen is minimal and only at close proximities. Add front air diverters to the bars and your Glide becomes an 80 mph sofa.
WindVest 14" Windshield?
Our customer service has the answer.