Klock Werks 8-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield
How to Install
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Klock Werks 8-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield• Patent-pending design adds an improved air pocket• Constructed of Lexan Polycarbonate with FMR hard-coating to achieve unmatched durability• Pre-drilled for easy mounting, uses stock hardware• Dark Smoke
|Finish:||FMR Hard Coating||Height:||8-1/2″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2310-0274||Material:||Lexan Polycarbonate|
|Mount Location:||Fairing||Product Color:||Dark Smoke|
|Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1996–2005, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1996–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1996–1998, 2007–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
zainct Posted :
Easy to install, works great !
JOHNBOYTX1 Posted :
Awesome fit. looks great.
troubadour Posted :
I had a stock Harley windshield before and experienced helmet buffeting. This shield directs the wind up and over.
bjnels Posted :
Excellent, product easy to install, found the best price for this product from JP Cycles. As a Canadian customer I found the shipping charges a little unreasonable.
gary.eaton Posted :
great service and product.Helped with buffeting and higher speed stability.
Chilly Willy Posted :
this windshield does as advertized. the only thing I don't like about it is that looking through it is a little blurry...
jimyz250 Posted :
stops the wind buffetting that my stock windshield caused on my streetglide, still low enough to see over with out obstructing my view, my stereo actually sounds louder, I also think it looks better than the stocker as well.
dschumak Posted :
Excellent windshield. The 8.5 in height is low enough to see over, but high enough to deflect air flow over my head (5'8" tall). There is some distortion looking through the windshield, but is not distracting when looking over windshield. Easy installation.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This screen works great does what it is claimed to do but it is a bit hard to look over or through. I am 6ft2 and I probably should have opted for the 6 and1/2 inch screen instead but over all I am happy with my purchase.
eiteldr Posted :
Easy installation, works as advertised.
1961wayne Posted :
Works better than stock up to about 75 mph, after that you can't tell much difference. But at lower speeds it's great. Very pleased with it and the fast shipping.
jskerr1954 Posted :
Works as advertised. Low enough that vision isn't obstructed, yet will keep the majority of the wind off your face. Got it just in time for winter riding.
MartyGillette Posted :
Excellent wind deflection for driver and passenger. Easy to install.
rtown01 Posted :
Rode for about 200 miles after installing the Flare windshield. It is an excellent upgrade to my Ultra. It installed in 15 minutes. I would recommend this windshield.
vbrown Posted :
Removed a 3-1/2" off my Street Glide and installed this one. This w/s really moves the air over my head. Running 80mph with no air moving my head around is great.
slee1963 Posted :
Doesn't block as much wind as I thought it would, it does look great though.
email@example.com Posted :
Seems like good quality but it won't fit with my 18 inch apes on a street glide. I'm hoping the 3.5 inch will work. This piece swoops back (toward the rider) significantly over the inner fairing.
sqes Posted :
Very happy with this windshield. Works great and was easy to install. Klock great job.
mikeducharme Posted :
easy install, works like advertised
sr.ultra Posted :
The windshield does everything I had hoped for. Keeps more of the wind off me and still allows me to look over the top of it for better visibility.
conranj Posted :
This thing has been awesome! Would absolutely recommend this windshield to a friend.
joey chauvin Posted :
I love it looks great and does the job
folger Posted :
I replaced a 6 1/2" Klockwerks on my 2009 Ultra Classic. I am 6' tall and this does deflect quite a bit more air at highway speeds. It doesn't do much for rain though. In most riding situation, I still look over the windshield which I like.
jdklanker Posted :
I am 6' and ride an Ultra Classic with a low Corbin seat. I tried the 6.5" From Klock and it worked well but I was getting a wind howling oast my ears. I went for the 8.5 and what a huge difference. wind is about a foot out to the sides of me ears and above my head. Fantastic in rain just lean forward and forget about the stinging rain on your face. Also the bike is extreemly stable at high speeds. and I can use my T-Bags. Best windshield I ever had.
jdklanker Posted :
I tryed the 6.5 looked great but I was getting some wind howling past my ears. Then I got the 8.5. Huge difference in just 2 inches. Works great in rain also you have to lead forward but it blows away all those stinging rain drops. Highly recommend. I am 6' tall and ride an Ultra. PS. The bike is much more stable at high speeds.
mapletcher Posted :
This windshield works flawlessly! It lifts all the air up and over my head.
jrp454 Posted :
A little hard to see through but, for the most part a great shield.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This windshield does everything that they say it does! Plus when Brian Klock himself is at J&P's open house selling the product means alot.
Klock Werks 8-1/2″ Dark Smoke Flare Windshield?
Our customer service has the answer.