National Cycle 20″ Clear Replacement Windshield for Road King
Polycarbonate Strength Demo
Windshield Height Measurement
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
National Cycle 20″ Clear Replacement Windshield for Road King• National Cycle Replacement windshields have unmatched optical quality and durability that is superior to OEM windshields• National Cycle's tough 4.0mm Quantum coated polycarbonate is the toughest and strongest windshield material you can buy• Features computer routed edges and precision drilling for a perfect fit
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N31400||Material:||FMR Hard Coated Polycarbonate|
|Product Color:||Clear||Sold in Units:||Each|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2013
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1994–2005, 2008, 2010–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2013–2014
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
KansasPhil Posted :
Although this OE replacement windshield was less thick than the original, it has still upheld the windy Kansas conditions that I have been forced to ride through on occassions.
redman1215 Posted :
Great , efficient and fast service. Good fit and very strong product. Thanks---Redman 1215
eswinford Posted :
great buy have never had a purchase problem
talbany1 Posted :
What a difference it is to have a nice clear scratch free windshield.
Sco Posted :
Easy to install, looks good I can see again
BillyH Posted :
Fitment was as original.
National Cycle 20″ Clear Replacement Windshield for Road King?
Our customer service has the answer.