J&P Cycles® Chrome Right Mirror Adapter for Harley Models Handlebar Controls
J&P Part: 7600240
Sale Price: $19.99 Regularly: $24.95
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Chrome Right Mirror Adapter for Harley Models Handlebar Controls
Fitment Note: Will not fit 2008-12 Touring models.• Adapts most custom mirrors to right side “rounded” master cylinders found on most late model H-D controls• Moves mirror out and up, clearing the master cylinder and allowing for maximum mirror adjustment• Includes contour-shaped mounting block and all necessary hardware
|Finish:||Chrome||Sold in Units:||Kit|
Fitment Note: Will not fit 2008-12 Touring models.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2013
- Dyna Low Rider Convertible FXDS : 1996–2000
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 1996–2005, 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2005, 2007–2013
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 1996–2005, 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2004
- Dyna Super Glide Sport EFI FXDXI : 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX : 1999–2005
- Dyna Super Glide T-Sport FXDXT : 2001–2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2013
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG2 : 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO FXDWG3 : 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2005–2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 1996–2005, 2007–2008, 2010–2013
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1996–1997
- Softail Blackline FXS : 2012–2013
- Softail Breakout CVO FXSBSE : 2013
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE2 : 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE3 : 2012
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1996–1998, 2007–2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2013
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE : 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO FXSTDSE2 : 2004
- Softail Deuce EFI FXSTDI : 2001–2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD : 2000–2007
- Softail Fat Boy Anniversary FLSTF : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Firefighter FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1996–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo Anniversary FLSTFB : 2013
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2013
- Softail Fat Boy Peace Officer FLSTF : 2010
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009–2010
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Anniversary FLSTC : 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1996–2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010, 2013
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2013
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006, 2009–2010
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999–2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1996
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC : 2008–2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW : 2008–2009
- Softail Slim FLS : 2013
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1996–2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 1999–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2012
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2010
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2012
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2012
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1996–2003
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012
- Sportster XR1200X : 2012
- Super Glide 1st Edition FXR2 : 1999
- Super Glide 2nd Edition FXR3 : 1999
- Super Glide 3rd Edition FXR4 : 2000
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE : 2004
- Touring Electra Glide Classic CVO FLHTCSE2 : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1996–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1996–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO EFI FLHTCUSE : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1996–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI : 2000
- Touring Road Glide EFI CVO FLTRSEI2 : 2001
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2007
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI : 2002
- Touring Road King CVO EFI FLHRSEI2 : 2003
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1996–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1996–2005
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2007
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF : 2012–2013
- V-Rod Night Rod Anniversary Edition VRSCDX : 2012
- V-Rod Night Rod Special VRSCDX : 2012–2013
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Bought this adapter for my 2007 Electroglide, bolted on perfect fit ,looks great! ps The bone hand mirrors gets a lot of compliments.
xWHIRLYx Posted :
Will not work on 2008 Harley Rocker without a lot of grinding on inside.
scallywag67 Posted :
LDS87 Posted :
Looked nice, just didnt need it for my application.
grumpyshaus Posted :
Worked well, fit as advertised.
buffyou812 Posted :
Didn't need after all...not worth the shipping hassle to return!
mkershner Posted :
Nice chrome; nice fit; decent price. All good.
fredlieb Posted :
looks great easy to installed
cary cornett81 Posted :
Nothing wrong with part just dont like one mirror being higher than other one so didn't use this part
email@example.com Posted :
see review on mirror
anchorhead Posted :
Nice quality, fitment was dead on, does exactly as intended.
jwluedtke Posted :
Just the part that was needed to make my wife's new Kuyakin Skeleton Hand mirrors fit on her 2000 Fatboy.
parcellr Posted :
Took only a few minutes to figure out how to get this on the right way then it was an easy install. Did its job. Thanks guys...
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Had to do some filing for to fit
CHATEAU@COMCAST.NET Posted :
Worked well for connecting mirror around Master Cylinder.
staskosnik Posted :
bigdog95ci Posted :
karms71 Posted :
Makes the mirror able to be mounted on the right side but, had to grind it some on the inside to make it fit right before the hole would line up for the mirror stem.
rtk125 Posted :
Didn't fit my bike (2007 FXSTC). I had to grind away a few mm of material for it to fit.
CLYDE GILBERT Posted :
this part really came in handy
amyreid Posted :
This part was perfect... and necessary to make the mirrors work with the bike! It was simple to order... the part number was included with the description of the mirrors. Made it easy for a wife like me with no clue!! Shipping was quick and as described! I look forward to doing further business with JP cycles!!
rried Posted :
Chrome adapter... what can I say. It fits!
JOHNNYMICHAELS Posted :
The adapter says fits my bike but when added mirror the bolt didn't fit the adapter... didn't want to return as it would cost more than what it's worth!
ceo715 Posted :
Fit not perfect, but it worked.
Stormin Norman Posted :
Should have read a little closer and I would of ordered this when I ordered my mirrors.
fatboyron Posted :
was a little hard to install ,was a very tight fit
curtisdriver Posted :
got the mirrors and was heartbroken i couldnt put the on right away. got the adapter and my bone and hand mirrors are rocking my sportster iron. delivery was fast and got what i ordered. jandp rocks
patrickenloe Posted :
This is a replacement for a previous purchase that broke upon installation. the piece is very fragile and should be made from different material. Even plastic, or rubber would work better. as it is now you can't cinch it down for fear of breaking it. mirror comes loose, working on building my own.
monther143 Posted :
looks great on my fat bob.. highly recommended
hosoi66 Posted :
adapter did not "bolt-on" my 2011 Dyna SuperGlide Custom...Had to drill out the hole...it fits ok but not perfect...for the price..im ok with it.
voicenmyhead1 Posted :
Adapter did not fit my 2011 FLSTN as the representative on chat said it would... Hole was slightly off enough to where I will have to modify.
richard35 Posted :
it helped out a lot thanks JP cycles
BACKPN22 Posted :
A must needed part if you want to install the "bone hand mirrors" #7500087. On some bikes like my '04 Sporster 1200C the brake fluid cylinder is in the way of installing the mirrors mentioned above. This part offsets the hole that the mirrors bolt too. Simple to install!
engelbje Posted :
Do not order this adapter for the Chrome Hand Bone mirrors they are not compatible no matter what their website says. The screw that comes with those mirrors is not long enough to work with this adapter. You have less than a 1/8" without washers to try and secure it down.
Woodmiser Posted :
Absolute must with the 1999 Sportster. Should come with it.
bxhorse Posted :
worked perfect at at great price...
roperboy Posted :
Did'nt need the adapter and the return process was great! JPS staff helped me along the way! :)
mander41 Posted :
The holes didn't line up and broke when we tried.
jonsquatch Posted :
Necessary evil on my bike, but the fit is not great and it wants to come loose to easy. Should have more of a shoulder for my application but its better than nothing. I suppose I could have custom made something but for 18 bucks it was probably worth it.
Desroches Posted :
Tombrown60 Posted :
Fortunatly this piece is made of aluminum because I still had to do some minor modifications to the adapter make the mirror fit my 2012 Heritage Softail Classic.
DCarrion Posted :
Slight machining issue, offset fit, looks good though
mlevan78 Posted :
Easy to install and made the BONE HAND MIRROR WITH BLACK : 7500087 fit perfectly on my 99 Sporster 1200S
dgebay Posted :
This is a must have if installing mirrors on a 12 HD Wide Glide. I did have to modify the part slightly on a drill press to get it to fit properly. Overall it does what it is suppose to do and the chrome is good.
Dougs719 Posted :
This looks sharp. I was a little concerned that I needed an adapter how it would look.
rgjbld Posted :
had to cut part of master cylinder to make it fit
zoroman Posted :
they came in handdy and had everything you need, thanks
vrodpilot2003 Posted :
Need to include instructions took a minute to figure out how to install correctly otherwise good product
email@example.com Posted :
10GRUMPY88 Posted :
Looks and fits good,DON'T understand why Mirror Bolt and Adapter are same lenght.Only have three treads for NUT,No room for lock washer.
karla7630 Posted :
The adapter was a really tight fit on my 06 FXDLI but it worked without a problem
hedoking2119 Posted :
this adapter works great and looks almost perfect.it fits the brake resevoir nice and snug but i used it with the skeleton hand mirrors,the only complaint i have is the point where the mirror arm meets the adapter isnt real smooth...but with a different mirror set it would look show room perfect....i still have it on my bike with the skeleton mirrors and everyone thinks it looks awesome so i cant complain.id recomment theese to anyone.shipping was fast and as always j and p scores a ten.
BULLETT Posted :
nice peice but u need to drill the hole out to fit
KathyWiz Posted :
tim b Posted :
I bought the mirror adapter to add custom mirrors it is to thick had to move turn signals to bolt the mirror on.
agoristmike Posted :
2011 Sportster Iron XL883N is listed in the fitment section. Welp, as long as you don't mind the whole thing hanging off the front of your right side controls, no problem! This thing hangs out a good 1/2 inch in front of the brake and housing. Additionally, the thing is so frigging fat that the stems that came with my hand bone mirrors barely made it.
linky1959 Posted :
Sorry JP Cycle but so far i have liked every thing that i have order from you until now!This adapter is not made for the Hand bone mirrors like it said.The arm of the mirror hangs over the front side of adapter a good 1/8 to 3/16 of a in.Not happy with this product at all!!!!
rd850cmdo Posted :
Had to modify control bracket for part to fit "Squarely" when installed.
northof665 Posted :
Fit and finish of this part on my 05 Dyna Low Rider is excellent. Thanks to J&P Cycles for mentioning that I would need it because Performance Machine did not.
kidsx2 Posted :
this product fits the bike nice and looks good on my bike. The reason I only gave it 2 stars is becouse, the hole alinement wasn't rite and I hade to find a bolt that would hold it in place.
KWESTENDORFF Posted :
This part serves the purpose and was reasonably priced.
drobison5 Posted :
Good fit,quality and great chroming
bowtie69 Posted :
Although the bracket would work well where needed , I did not need it for mounting the stealth mirrors that I purchased, even though the product info sait that it was required. But for the cost it was better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
mantrackingk9 Posted :
Handy little part for adding those aftermarket mirrors...But they break easy..well it seemed like it did..The bike came with the mirrors on so when it got broke. Thank God a friend said to check with J&P. A whole lot easier than trying to machine one.
schradersl Posted :
Worked as advertised
J&P Cycles® Chrome Right Mirror Adapter for Harley Models Handlebar Controls?
Our customer service has the answer.