Danny Gray Weekday 2-up Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Danny Gray Weekday 2-up Seat• The 2-up for daily use• Designed with a passenger in mind• Offers the clean looks of a solo with some cushion for a passenger• Seat base hugs the frame while maintaining the width of the fender• The cover is constructed using high-quality leather inserts and tip-grade vinyl sides
|Design:||Weekday||Manufacturer Part Number:||21408|
|Material:||Leather and Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2009
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2009
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2009
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2009
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2009
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Danny Gray Weekday 2-up Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.