Danny Gray Speedcradle Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Danny Gray Speedcradle Solo Seat• Designed for added stability and control in high-speed situations, heavy crosswinds and turbulent environments• Seat pushes you down and forward approximately 2"• Pronounced rise at the seat tip helps to lock rider in saddle to mitigate torso torque and loss of control
|Design:||Speedcradle™||Material:||Leather and Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2012
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2012
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2012
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2012
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
mgaylor2 Posted :
very comfortable seat
bullflstf Posted :
Seat lowered my Road King so my feet could touch the ground. Very comfortable and the way it sits on my bike compliments the look. The seat pushes me forward a couple of inches and helps me reach brakes and shifter nicely. I highly recommend this seat if you are vertically challenged like myself.
mbaston Posted :
Very comfortable and sleek looking saddle. Slight gap between the rear fender and the saddle on my 04 FXST.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Danny Gray Speedcradle Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.