Danny Gray BigSeat Flame Stitched Seat w/ Backrest Receiver
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Danny Gray BigSeat Flame Stitched Seat w/ Backrest Receiver• Deep bucket touring solo provides excellent support for the lower back• Incorporates proprietary buttcrack design for comfort and secure positioning (approx. 14-1/2" wide)• Optional backrest (sold separately) provides additional comfort for any ride• Skirted without studs
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Road King Police Shrine FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
miketomm Posted :
The seat is comfortable and well made. The T bracket though did NOT fit well - I had to modify it to make it 1/4" longer for a perfect fit.
lasher Posted :
Looks good and comfortable. A good combination.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Danny Gray BigSeat Flame Stitched Seat w/ Backrest Receiver?
Our customer service has the answer.