Mustang Fastback Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Fastback Seat• Super clean style custom seat from Mustang• Cut low for the rider and tapered in backNote: Not recommended for 2-up riding.
|Front Seat Width:||12″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75779|
|Material:||Premium Expanded Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||7″||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo||Style:||Fastback|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2005
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2005
knightenforcer Posted :
This is my 2nd Fastback seat, one was on my Nightster and now on my Softail. I really like the quality and durablity of the mustang seats. The comfort level is a big plus also :)
The Machine Posted :
Very comfortable, great seat.
reed.rutter Posted :
choppadee Posted :
It is a really great seat !
bzinezi1340 Posted :
The seat definitely looks good. It´s confortable too. Kind of stuck in "one" position. One thing that sucked that there´s a gap between the seat and the fender struts.
HDIron Posted :
Great fit, looks really good on sportsters.
thestrawfamily Posted :
I replaced the stock seat on my Sportster with this & it was a great move! Not only is it very comfortable but it has cut down on vibration through the seat.
The Machine Posted :
The fastback seat is great, very comfortable, especially on long rides.
pattabor Posted :
It looks real nice on The Softail Custom but they do not tell you that it raises you up about 2" and me being an even 6'tall its a little hard to put both feet flat on the ground. Its not very soft even though they mention adding extra foam for the comfort, YEA RIGHT. If you want a great look this is for you, you want a great ride than keep looking!!!
bud green Posted :
This seat is priced right.It fit perfect,looks great on the bike and is quite comfortable.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 119 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 137 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 132
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Fastback Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.