Mustang One-Piece Wide Regal Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Wide Regal Touring Seat• An extra 2″ of width to the front and rear of our Regal Duke gives this Extra Wide Pillow seat added comfort• Soft pillow-style with tufted cover
|Front Seat Width:||16″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75526|
|Material:||Premium Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||12″||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1958–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
ivplay Posted :
great seat, fits like a glove
MBMcIntosh Posted :
Put it in place, tapped it "lightly" forward, bolted right in. I own a 2003 FXDL. Good cushions forward and rear.
dlosey Posted :
very comfortable and looks awsome
johnlrntk Posted :
Damn this seat is comfortable! The woman now likes riding on the maybe to much. Very easy to install and fit perfect on my 98 heritage classic.
Mike0303 Posted :
Great seat!! Great service!!
Calllaghan53 Posted :
I like the seat very much. The only problem I have with it is it has a gap between the sat and the frame. It may conform alittle closer when it heats up alittle, but not sure.
ironman888 Posted :
This seat is actually for my wife's sportster. It was money very well spent,the best investment I ever made. This seat is so soft & cushy, she can ride all day without a problem. I would highly recommend this seat. I even like to ride her bike more than my own.
djohnson248 Posted :
My butt and my girlfriends is soooo happy I got this seat.
mikeosmon Posted :
Bought it for sturgis, it was way better than the stock sportster seat.
dmeder Posted :
Excellent seat. Fits great, looks great, rides like I'm sitting on my sofa. Makes longer rides a pleasure.
Joe3262 Posted :
Nice fit, easy install, more comfortable than the OLD stock seat. Had the same seat on my sabre, and wanted it again!!!
doogs9247 Posted :
Excellent seat. Second one. Had one on former Dyna. Great feel and easy to install.
rlunger Posted :
Fits great. Looks great. Much more comfortable than stock seat! Especially for passenger!! Worth the bucks.
ruisibis Posted :
My passenger thanks you.
Scottpugh13 Posted :
Great seat. Makes my ride much more comfortable. Can't wait to take it on a road trip now.
lhflowers Posted :
after spending over 20K + for a 2007 Fatboy, Harley still can't make a stock seat that won't put your butt to tears... This seat made up for that inability..... Rode 4 days solid and my bottom as well as my grilfriends are very gratefull for this new seat.....thanks Mustang....
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 21 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 21 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 124
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Wide Regal Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.