Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat• Without studs or conchos
• 16″ wide
• Will not fit with stock seat
|Decoration:||Braided Edge Skirt||Manufacturer Part Number:||75756|
|Material:||Expanded vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
|Surface Texture:||Smooth||Touring:||Wide Touring|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
dirtymcduff Posted :
Put the seat on the frame and it fit perfectly.
jakeblank Posted :
Great seat, Fits easy and secure! Not Gel, but pretty comfortable!!
Max Fernbach Posted :
nice seat, wish the mustang logo was on the skirt and not in middle of seat
kpwood Posted :
Great seat but would not fit the REPLICA SEAT POST & T SET : 800-974
MARC ANDERSON Posted :
tnpanc Posted :
Perfect fit, fast delivery, as ordered.
lordlochwood Posted :
Sits too high for me.
Dice4ford Posted :
This seat is AMAZING. I use a Pachago fat bob gas tank on my 86 1250cc, it looks amazing. The tank always looked big with the stock solo seat, and I was worried that the seat would look too big, together they are a perfect match, and complete the bike. HIGHLY recommened.
jeffy10 Posted :
Comfortable Seat - easy install
wetdog79 Posted :
This is the best seat made for a Sportster. I would highly recommend the Mustang wide vintage touring seat to anybody looking to make their sporty comfortable for longer rides.
IMCAmodRacer Posted :
WAY more comfortable than the OEM, quality construction and great looks
banjo28 Posted :
Yes this seat is like a sofa!!!
jwagaman Posted :
get seat way better than stock
droush42 Posted :
I purchased this seat for my wife. She loves it. On a 200+ mile day her back hurt with the stock seat, but with this Mustang seat she has no pain. She said this is the most comfortable seat she's had on any of her motorcycles (Four, so far). I like the quality of the materials and workmanship. I'm sure it will last for many years.
kevinsteelenj Posted :
best seat ever!!! I could not do more than 100 miles with the stock seat. I could (and have) ride all day and my ass is not sore. My wife is very happy with her seat also. Should have bought this when i first got the bike!!
dfmeyers Posted :
Nice seat. Exactly as described.
ilovejoanna4ever Posted :
Very comfortable and looks great!!!
hunt364 Posted :
Bikerchick12 Posted :
I have a Harley Sportster. As most of you know, there is some vibration at higher speeds. The seat that was on the bike did nothing to help. I purchased this seat with the help of J&P's assistance. So far, this has been an excellent seat and much more comfortable on my tush too!! Thanks J&P for helping me select the seat and the wonderful quality also. Great shipping!!
akfrausto Posted :
this is a great seat can ride for miles looks a feel great on my sportster XL883l superlow 2013
danlorenz Posted :
Extremely comfortable seat, good for long rides or all day on the road as well as short trips around town. If you're looking for a huge improvement over the stock seat the wide vintage won't disappoint.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 128
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.