Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat• Without studs or conchos
• Will not fit with stock seat
|Decoration:||Braided Edge Skirt||Manufacturer Part Number:||75758|
|Material:||Expanded vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
|Surface Texture:||Smooth||Touring:||Wide Touring|
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–1995
Dice4ford Posted :
This seat is AMAZING. I use a Pachago fat bob gas tank on my 86 1250cc, it looks amazing. The tank always looked big with the stock solo seat, and I was worried that the seat would look too big, together they are a perfect match, and complete the bike. HIGHLY recommened.
lordlochwood Posted :
Sits too high for me.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 125 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 128 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 128 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 122
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Wide Vintage Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.