Le Pera Bare Bones Passenger Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Bare Bones Passenger Seat• Low, narrow pad lets you show off as much of your fender and frame as possible• The cover is a top-grade vinyl• Base plate is powder-coated steel and carpeted to protect painted surfaces
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LN002P||Material:||Top-Grade Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ERS : 1969
- FL : 1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
red0ted Posted :
Little tough to get attaching bracket on but overall great once installed.
DanBuie Posted :
Look real good on there behind the solo bare bones seat. Keeps a real nice line to the rear fender. The woman says it's prettt comfortable too. More comfortable then it looks.
cosmic_wheels Posted :
very happy! beautiful quality! looks great...
cosmic_wheels Posted :
perfect fit, quality seat. looks amazing on my '93 fxrs.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Looks great on my FXR.
jonkilgore Posted :
LePera makes a good seat. The passenger pad attaches very easily to the rider seat and fits on the bike perfectly.
mrboza Posted :
Really nice. On my Deluxe (2007)fit snug on the solo Le Pera. Looks low and smooth.
sellers1986 Posted :
great pillion pad to go with the solo. looks great on my fxst.
Joseph77 Posted :
Looked great Universal fit but apparently NOT on. Harley sporster
Heatseeker Posted :
Fits perfect for my 03 Sportster
hyper12 Posted :
Thank you JP, I'm very happy with my seat!
albrock Posted :
Seat looks great on my bike, perfect compliment for my bare bones solo seat.
geckjmc Posted :
Looks great but the lady says she doesn't like it after an hour of riding
Darkker Posted :
Fits very well. Completes the look. The drivers bare bones was very comfortable on a 700 mile trip this summer.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 22 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 22 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 138
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Bare Bones Passenger Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.