Mustang Extra Wide Regal Duke Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Extra Wide Regal Duke Seat• Two inches has been added to the front and rear width of the Regal Duke to make this Extra Wide Pillow seats ultra comfortable• They nicely match Fat Bob gas tanks
|Design:||Regal Duke||Front Seat Width:||13″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||75060||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||10″||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1958–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
gene mixon Posted :
This is the third seat I have installed on my Fat Boy, and by far the best. I have a bad back and before I installed this seat, I could not ride more than 50 miles without extreme pain. I just made a 450 mile trip and had zero problems!!!!
brlutsky Posted :
The Mustang seat that I got for my Fat Boy was the best decision that I ever made. I used to get uncomfortable after 50 miles of riding. Just got back from Sturgis (425 miles each way) and felt great. On my next bike, my first purchase will be a new Mustang seat.
truckerwolfe Posted :
J&P Cycles is the best! A little mix-up on what was I ordered, but they shipped out the right seat and it was just like they said. It fit great and works better then stock and a great price. Thank you.
Reece360 Posted :
Outstanding seat from Mustang, with a great price from JP Cycles.
Reece360 Posted :
Confort level is perfect.
kevincoveney Posted :
J&P service always perfect,Mustang seat 800-078 comfortable looks and fits real nice-2007 FLSTC. V-Twin bracket J&P #8500090 had to be altered-for 1982 and up BT generic not specific
madmax83 Posted :
Seat is awesome, vey comfortable! Ordered a scratch and dent model for the discount. Seat was in 99% great shape, small marks underneath where someone else had installed the seat. I did have to buy another bracket, from Harley, for the back to mount it which I felt was a little misleading but overall I am extremely happy with this purchase and the fast shipping.
krhallett Posted :
Not the best fit, but with a little modification it works
alaskavet Posted :
great seat, very comfortable
coolsone Posted :
excellent seat, good service.
wazzfromoz Posted :
Purfect fit, simply swap the rear bracket from the old seat to this one and bolt it into place. My lady is very happy on the long haul trips now, great seat.
saxon2 Posted :
Very nice seat ,Fitted well as it should, no problems. Works well with the low boy sissy bar and pad.
stvenkng Posted :
This seat is absolutely awesome. At 62 and still fighting the inevitable transition to a "Geezer Glide" this seat has added another two or three years to the life of my 95 BadBoy and combined with a taller "sissy" bar for my woman the added thickness and width of the passenger seat have silenced her complaints for the time being. As far as fitment it is perfect and quality is absolutely the best
softaildan Posted :
great seat , fit like it should . put it on and went for a 400 mile ride with my lady, and we were both very happy . our rears felt great !!! but one of the buttons came off . not that big a deal .
TScoggins Posted :
Looks & Worked great!
m1simon1 Posted :
JP has always provided me excellent service and I utilize JP for all my purchases whenever possible. Thank you Mike Simon
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Extra Wide Regal Duke Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.