Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat with Biker Gel
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat with Biker Gel• Low, narrow seat lets you show off as much of your fender and frame as possible• The cover is a top-grade vinyl• Base plate is powder-coated steel and carpeted to protect painted surfaces
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LGN002||Material:||Top-Grade Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ERS : 1969
- FL : 1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1982
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1984
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
ahaw9729 Posted :
Super slim design compliments the stripped down look of the Street Bob or any other "bare bones" style bike. Saddle isn't even broken in yet but I love the way it feels and looks, tons better than the stock saddle.
Casper88 Posted :
Seat looks great on my street bob. It's comfortable, and takes me away from the bars. I'm 6'1" so that's perfect for me.
mshrly Posted :
It's a great seat, real comfortable. Makes you feel like your part of the bike, not just sitting on top of it.
davidvalerga Posted :
3653018 Posted :
Improved the look of my 93 Heritage no end. Improved responsivness of handling. Sitting position is very supportive.
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
Great seat with a great look. I love the way it looks on my Softail Deluxe. Takes a little to get used to going from the Stock seat but feels good once you get used to it.
Larryb110 Posted :
Couldn't be happier with the seat.
warbiker67 Posted :
Haven't had out on a long ride as of yet, but in my daily commute it is nice. Cleans the bike up.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 22 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 138 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 138 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 131
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat with Biker Gel?
Our customer service has the answer.