Mustang One-Piece Skirted Seat with Studs
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Skirted Seat with Studs• The Mustang skirted seat has all the features to make it our most popular seat• A full front bucket for the rider, trimmed with a braided edge skirt that comes down over the frame and fender for a clean, uninterrupted look• Passenger seat angles forward to support the rider's lower back• Two-piece foam on a single piece, steel base that fits like stock• Trimmed with the conchos tied with leather and chrome studs• Naugahyde seat cover has sewn-in center panel• Steel baseplates with carpet
|Front Seat Width:||12″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75302|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||7-1/2″|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ERS : 1969
- FL : 1958–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
brian2001hd Posted :
The best money I spent on my bike so far. High quality seat and fits just right.
tom1092 Posted :
Great seat. Just got back from Daytona and it was very comfortable and sharp looking.
jpimprovements Posted :
I broke it in last summer on a three thousand mile ride out west. That with a layer of sheepskin was exceptionally nice and comfortable. Mustang seats are awesome.
doniej2000 Posted :
Great seat. Very comfortable and much better than the stock pillow seat.
run_ride Posted :
Perfect fit, perfect look, delivered in a timely manner.
Marsha8455 Posted :
way better then the stock seat,although couldnt get it secured at the back so had to bend the bracket alittle as to get it to even screw down into fender! but no big thing, rides will be so much more comfortable.No more stock!
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
This seat actually makes my back feel great. My wife loves it to. She rides a lot more with me.
jonesie925 Posted :
LarryKBurnett Posted :
Seat made the bike look much better and most of all ride better!
878don Posted :
Very nice seat!
nrtn850 Posted :
Nice seat for the price. Looks good and is reasonably comfortable. fits the bike well.
crwise70d Posted :
looks good,rides good
jeepgypsy Posted :
Fantastic product and service
SCSteven Posted :
So much better than the stock dyna seat
plodimurphy Posted :
This seat is extremely comfortable, especially compared to the stock Harley seat it replaced.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 126
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Skirted Seat with Studs?
Our customer service has the answer.