Mustang Studded Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Studded Solo Seat• Simple replacement seat• Super comfortable and very well padded• If you are looking for a nice seat this is a sure winner
|Decoration:||Studded and Conchos||Manufacturer Part Number:||75338|
|Material:||Expanded vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- ERS : 1969
- FL : 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1982
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1981
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
danb4026 Posted :
The seat looks great on my Heritage, but I find that my lower back gets very tired when riding with it. I'm not sure whether it's how it positions me or its reduced cushioning compared to the stock seat.
fl68hog Posted :
Looks great, good quality, with a good fit to bike.
AmyProveaux Posted :
Love it. Looks great and comfy!
davhub Posted :
Fits and looks great, Im not on the road yet to know how my a$$ feels about it.
woodstock2521 Posted :
Looks awesome on the Electra Glide Standard. Not heavily padded to it does assist to lower the rider. The saddle does sit the rider back further than the stock seat, so the heat from the pipes hits the inside of the thighs more, and you may have to adjust the highway pegs also. One of the chrome studs was loose, however, and needed to be recrimped. It would be nice if a chrome rail and a chrome luggage rack were made for the touring bikes when using a solo seat, but there are none available.
hiram07 Posted :
I ordered this seat to replace the factory seat on my 2007 H-D Street Bob which has 84,564 miles on it. The new seat fits perfectly and is more comfortable than the old one.
titan1fan Posted :
most comfortable seat on market for sportster
wcrobbins Posted :
Huge improvement over the stock seat on my 09 Nightster. The only improvement that could be made is to make the metal tab in the back lower so that it mates better with the bolt in the fender - I just used a couple of washers between the tab and the fender and it worked fine.
spartacus1239 Posted :
I hve 4 seats, this is hands down the most comfortable PERIOD! on my Sportster can ride for hours and hours with no fatigue.
prospect Posted :
To anyone looking for a VERY comfortable cool looking seat, get the Mustang solo. My search is over. It came in about 6 days, pristene right out of the box, and it feels awesome. The small "riser" in the back keeps you in place while your bookin' it down the road! Great seat, great price too. My search is over.
rsbfl1 Posted :
250 miles in 4 hours 1 stop for gas no problem!! Looks great on a Sportster
HD1200Low Posted :
very nice look, and very comfortable
John Hawkyard Posted :
This seat looks great on my '09 XL1200C!! Perfect fit straight out of the box. A firm ,but comfortable seat and good lower back support. Happy to recommend this.
bryan83332 Posted :
Our first encounter with Mustang was a new seat for my wife's Honda Shadow seat replacement. Now just got her a H-D 1200l and needed a better seat for her comfort. This seat did this and more. Very satisfied with our purchase and it make the bike look great. although she wont be having a passenger on her ride she still got the extended recessed pad to complete the set. excellent choices.
gtrdunn Posted :
I've heard Mustang seats were of good quality,its true! fits as good as stock seat.Alot more comfortable unreal,great for tailbone and lower back.Once again thanks J&P for quality product,fast shipping,service,etc.Ordered more stuff again.Will be ordering risers for bars to complete the comfort...
darkcustompug Posted :
great looking seat,suits the xbones to a 't'.nice comfy ride.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 126
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Studded Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.