Mustang Regal Driver Backrest Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Regal Driver Backrest Kit• Removable, totally adjustable• All exposed hardware chrome plated• Only works with one piece Ultra Touring seat and Sport Touring Seats
|Manufacturer Part Number:||79065||Material:||Vinyl|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
- Touring Road King Custom EFI FLHRSI : 2004–2006
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2004–2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005, 2008
- Touring Road King Police EFI FLHPI : 2005
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
- Touring Street Glide EFI FLHXI : 2006
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2008
ksguitarpicker Posted :
I looked at Harley and then bought this one. Not only does it look and fit on my Mustang seat better, it adjust easier, stays put and was $50.00 cheaper. Excellent product!!
whippetslave Posted :
this is great it works great
archuka Posted :
I bought a button back style and it DOES NOT stay up in the adjustment very well. If your going down the road it may stay there, but not if you stretch some, it will go down in a unexpected drop. Would like a better adjustment hold of some type on there. Other than that, i like it. Makes my back a lot more tolerable. thanks
Mustang Regal Driver Backrest Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.