Mustang One-Piece Studded Sport Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Studded Sport Touring Seat• Mustang's Sport Touring seat offers rider and passenger the comfort of a touring seat with a sporty, stylish look• The front bucket measures 15.5″ wide and the rear seat is 11″ wide• The seat nose is 1.5″ narrower than stock so that the rider can plant his feet on the ground without bending his knees and going bowlegged• The black, gel coated, 3/16″ thick marine-grade fiberglass baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock Harley driver backrest kit• Chrome studs
|Front Seat Width:||15-1/2″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75455|
|Material:||Fiberglass Base-plate||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||11″||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Style:||Sport Touring||Touring:||Sport Touring|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
gtoconv Posted :
Very happy with seat. Comfortable and good on long rides.
Stormryder4611 Posted :
I love the seat, it's exactly what I was looking for.
Quiver Posted :
Love the seat but takes forever to break in. Top quality leather and wow it makes bike look so much nicer.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 146 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 123
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Studded Sport Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.