Mustang Driver Backrest Pad
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Driver Backrest Pad• Removable• Totally adjustable• Chrome-plated hardware• Only works with one-piece Mustang Ultra Touring seats and Sport Touring seats
|Decoration:||Chrome Studded||Design:||Sport Touring|
|Height:||7″||Manufacturer Part Number:||79070|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
doningle Posted :
The back rest is working great. the only thing I would ask is for the hardware use to be defined. Exp. set screw holding back what thread and size is it. Knowing this up front would be a help. I will have to install a wing nut screw so I can tighten and loosen with seat on. Very difficult to get a screwdriver under the seat to tighten.
Barrywoodusmc Posted :
Well worth the money to save an old back on long trips. Easy to install in 5 min's
Mustang Driver Backrest Pad?
Our customer service has the answer.