Mustang Ultra Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Ultra Touring Seat• The Ultra seats are 1.5″ narrower at the nose so the driver's legs can easily fit around it and his feet can reach the ground• The baseplate has been re-contoured in front to eliminate the hard spots the rider felt on long trips with the stock seat• The rear seat has wide internal support wings to keep the passenger up off the handrail
|Front Seat Width:||18″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75449|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||15″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Ultra Touring|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2007
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
Unome Posted :
We ride a 2004 FLHTCI. This seat is excellent. The quality is very good. No cheap manufacturing here. I have had it about 2,000 miles now and it just keeps getting better. When I first got it, it seemed like it was hard to start with, but as I rode it got better and keeps doing so. I ride every day and have taken 1 long trip on it of about 650 miles round-trip. Wife is more comfortable also. After about 180 miles on stock seat, she wouldn't get back on bike for the rest of the day. Last trip(on the Mustang), she said while she was a little sore, she could ride longer if we needed to. Dealing with J&P was excellent as always. I ordered it on a Fri. sale day and was told 7 - 10 business days. It arrived at my door 5 days later.
rakers Posted :
stormy73401 Posted :
Just as expected, And a Comfy Posterior!
dwolniak Posted :
Excellent seat replacement. Fits perfectly and good for long hauls. Glad to be rid of the "button look" and the wet butt you get from them! J&P shipped in one day!
BruceHarrisJr Posted :
For long distance riding this seat is only good for about 40 miles before fatique and discomfort sets in. The good news is that with the aid of either an AirHawk seat pad or gel filled seat pad this Mustang seat is tolerable for several hundred miles per day. These comments are for the rider portion only. My wife has yet to ride on the passenger portion. The rider backrest is wonderful and I wouldn't ride without it! My seat came with no installation instructions but the installation wasn't very difficult.
rfiservices Posted :
I had this seat on my 94 FLHTP and loved it. I purchased several different seats as well as tried several of my buddy's and this series is clearly the best. I've ridden at least a couple hundred miles at a time a remained very comfortable.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 146 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 122
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Ultra Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.