Mustang Ultra Regal Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Ultra Regal Touring Seat• The Ultra seats are 1.5″ narrower at the nose so the driver's legs can easily fit around it and his feet can reach the ground• The baseplate has been re-contoured in front to eliminate the hard spots the rider felt on long trips with the stock seat• The rear seat has wide internal support wings to keep the passenger up off the handrail
|Front Seat Width:||18″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75537|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||15″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Style:||Ultra Touring|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1999–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1999–2007
- Touring Road King Police CA EFI FLHPEI : 2005
scootdog_706 Posted :
I really loved the Mustang seat I had on my Volusia, but this thing was WAY too tall. It is at least 1" taller than stock. If you are under 6' you may want to look at another seat. I think it would have been comfy, but it was so tall I only rode it for 50 miles or so.
ultrachog Posted :
This seat is very comfortable for rider and passenger. A major improvement over the stock seat.
msclark Posted :
Mustang hit a home run with this seat!!! I will not switch back to the stock one.
docbuffalo Posted :
The seat is wonderful--have just installed it on the bike. The real test will be this summer on vacation. Thank-you for quick service.
gary mcwilson Posted :
jetlag74 Posted :
One of the best seats i have been on.
drssink Posted :
far more comfortable than oem harley seat. Does set me up higher by about 1 1/2". Now I don't have to cut windshield dowm. :)
ygbsm1723 Posted :
The seat looks great and is much more comfortable. There were a few issues with the wiring bundles coming from the center console on the Ultra, rebundling them to fit under the narrow front on the seat, and slightly modifying the front bracket on the frame that the forward seat bracket slides under so the seat would slide fully forward.
woberg Posted :
One button popped off after several months. J&P immediately sent out a new one. That one has been on the bike for over a year now with no problems. The seat is very comfortable and looks good.
jprabz Posted :
It is a really nice seat but took a little manipulation to correctly fit my bike. Originally the seat sat a little too far back which exposed too much of the tank. It is a nice riding seat and very comfortable.
johnnysr Posted :
Excellent service and product
zhtod Posted :
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 146 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 122
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Ultra Regal Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.