J&P Cycles® Solo Seat Mounting Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
J&P Cycles® Solo Seat Mounting Kit• Solo seat mounting kit• Includes springs, T-bar, brackets and hardware• Requires bracket 820-114 for buddy seat mounting
|Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Softail Bad Boy FXSTSB : 1995–1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 1986–1998
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 1990–1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 1987–1999
- Softail Heritage FLST : 1986–1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 1997–1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 1999
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN : 1993–1996
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 1988–1999
- Softail Standard FXST : 1984–1990, 1999
bhoneck Posted :
Had to make a few mods for the spring setup. Works good with the corbin gentry 1925 saddle. Springs do smooth out the rough spots.
por-911 Posted :
Very heavy duty, which makes the idea of a spring seat much easier to feel good about, but the mount is tricky to install. Required multiple additional holes and a moderate amount of bending to make it fit the bike and the seat.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 135 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 142 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 149
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
J&P Cycles® Solo Seat Mounting Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.