Mustang DayTripper™ Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang DayTripper™ Seat• Mustang’s advanced comfort technology has been incorporated into this totally new style of custom seat• Ride low and look cool and still be comfortable at the end of the day’s ride• The detailed stitch work in the highly durable, synthetic glove-leather cover makes the Day Tripper a real show winner
|Design:||DayTripper||Front Seat Width:||12-1/2″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76382||Material:||Synthetic Glove-Leather|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||8″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1997–2005, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHPEI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Police EFI FLHTPI : 2005–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard EFI FLHTI : 2003–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1997–2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1997–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1997–1998, 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Road Glide EFI FLTRI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 1998–2001, 2007
firstname.lastname@example.org Posted :
I have been riding this seat for 1 1/2 yrs. & just rode 350 miles for 7 hrs. and this seat is awsome. Probably the most comfortable seat i've rode on, and there have been many..
mgalvan1957 Posted :
Greatlooking seat, have it on my '06 street glide. Lower seat height versus stock. Recomend for around town not on long trips. Rode it from West Texas to Sturgis, big mistake!
LOWFLY Posted :
NICE LOOKING GOOD COMFORT
bneufeld71 Posted :
Great seat so far. I wanted somehting that would sit lower and allow me to sit further back so that I could extend my legs more. This seat does exactly that. Great product
olpilot Posted :
Didn't get all the mounting hardware......
Bigdadyhoulsworth Posted :
namtab54 Posted :
Deliver and service and product excellent
Bigdadyhoulsworth Posted :
Looks great uncomfortable as heck
michaelglass Posted :
The girl loves this seat, says her toosh fits perfect.
dongreene Posted :
Th seat was comfortable and provided a slightly lower heighth, which was the objective.
Tepark1958 Posted :
I found the seat to be of top quality and easy to install. My wife likes the additional width and padding. Looks good on the Nightrain and is made in the USA
WPelter Posted :
Love the seat and delivery was good as usual.
jescott27 Posted :
Took a little muscle to get the seat locked in place, but it looks and rides great. It's really nice to have the comfort of a Mustang seat (even bigger improvement for a passenger) without ruining the sporty look of the bike.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 112 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 150 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 129
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang DayTripper™ Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.