Mustang One-Piece Vintage Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Vintage Seat• Looking for the best in comfort without all the frills• These new seats from Mustang feature the vintage look and a braided edge skirt but with no studs or conchos
|Decoration:||Braided Edge Skirt||Design:||Vintage|
|Front Seat Width:||14″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75077|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||8″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2006
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2005
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2005
gravel128 Posted :
excellent fit on a 93 xlh. looks good, easy install.
jharback Posted :
Looks good on the bike. It is comfortable and I believe it will be much more so once it is broke in. The quality is remarkable.
CoffeeBandit Posted :
Beautiful and comfortable seat. Fits my '01 sporty custom perfectly, but will have to get slightly taller sissy bar upright to raise backrest pad a few inches. A++++
Tenosky Posted :
this is a seat you can put 500 miles on in a day.
norbey Posted :
A quality seat
rmesick Posted :
chillier76 Posted :
Great seat for long runs, and for the 2up. I normally mount my slim La Pera saddle in the city, and will use this on for long runs.
HarleyTodd2003 Posted :
Looks pretty good, comfortable. Buy a new bracket with it, easier than removing stock bracket from original seat. Overall, I am happy with this seat.
marshsparky Posted :
nice seat fit great
email@example.com Posted :
Pure mustang quality. Too bad the motor company can't make their seats this well.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 119 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 136 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 133
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Vintage Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.