Mustang Vintage Passenger Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Vintage Passenger Seat• Without studs or conchos• Epoxy powder coated steel baseplate for rust resistance• Controlled density foam provides all day comfort• Carpet protects rear fender paint• Cover is high quality expanded vinyl for the appearance of leather, but with durability and resistance to elements that is higher than OEM standards
|Manufacturer Part Number:||75118||Material:||High Quality Expanded Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Pillion/Passenger||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLHA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Anniversary XLSA : 1982
- Sportster 1000 Electric Start XLH1000 : 1985
- Sportster 1000 Roadster XLS : 1983, 1985
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start Anniversary XLH1100 : 1987
- Sportster 1100 Electric Start XLH1100 : 1986–1987
- Sportster 1200 Custom XLH1200C : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Sport XLH1200S : 1996–2003
- Sportster 1200 Standard XLH1200 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Custom XLH883C : 1999–2003
- Sportster 883 Deluxe XLH883 : 1988–1995
- Sportster 883 Hugger XLH883 : 1988–2003
- Sportster 883 Roadster XLH883R : 2003
- Sportster 883 Standard XLH883 : 1987–1991, 1993–2003
- Super Glide Low Rider Anniversary FXLR : 1987
- Super Glide Low Rider FXLR : 1987–1994
donaldz Posted :
The seat fits and looks good, havent had a bottom on it but will soon.
harleybomb125 Posted :
My wife loves this seat.. Vary comfortable.
kazcordell Posted :
My wife loves this pad. For additional added comfort you may want to consider the wide plain pad instead but this pad is very comfortable and fits snugly against the plain solo seat
Jkizel Posted :
I don't sit on it but it adds additional support to your lower back and keeps you planted in the drivers seat. I used to ride with a stock solo, big difference.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 20 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 125 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 128 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 133 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 128 2011 Harley Update Catalog, Page 133 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 122 2011 Harley Catalog, Page 127
Important Product NotesNote: These pads only work with Mustang solo seats•Seats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Vintage Passenger Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.