Mustang Driver Backrest Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Driver Backrest Kit• Fully adjustable for height• Pivot with your back for added comfort• Fold flat for passenger ease while getting on your motorcycle• Easily removable without tools or seat removal
|Manufacturer Part Number:||79061||Width:||12″|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1987–1993
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–1996
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1996
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1983–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
Lonny N Posted :
Just what the doctor ordered. Feels great. Easy install.
stiney Posted :
doesnt sit up off seat as high as i was expecting,sits alot lower then other brands i seen on other bikes,somewhat not happy with it,but its installed on bike and i will deal with it.
jjneubs Posted :
jdm1200 Posted :
Just the thing for my bad back!
turbo68 Posted :
The backrest I purchased worked perfectly. We took a 2300 mile trip and it saved my back and made the ride very comfy. The kit was real easy to install. I thought the price was a little high but a very nice piece.
jokerswildfarm Posted :
Fits perfect and feels great on the back.
Mustang Driver Backrest Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.