Danny Gray Flame Stitch Speedcradle Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Danny Gray Flame Stitch Speedcradle Seat• This solo seat from Danny Gray offers a design that will position the rider approximately 2″ forward• Enhanced rise at the front eliminates the discomfort of sliding forward, a discomfort experienced on the stock seat
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
- Touring Road King Classic EFI FLHRCI : 1998–2006
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007
- Touring Road King EFI FLHRI : 1997–2006
- Touring Road King FLHR : 1997–2005
- Touring Road King Police Special EFI FLHPI : 2006
- Touring Road King Shrine EFI FLHRI : 2004–2005
This product has not yet been reviewed. Be First To Write A Review
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Danny Gray Flame Stitch Speedcradle Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.