Le Pera King Cobra Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Le Pera King Cobra Seat• We like to think of the King Cobra as a stream lined Silhouette• With its smooth and contoured edges, this seat creates an endless curve from the tank to the fender• The rear of this seat's profile mimics the curve of the fender creating a beautiful free flowing look• Like the Silhouette, the King Cobra melts into the lines of any bike• This seat alone will give your bike that low sleek look sought after by riders everywhere
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LK891||Material:||Premium-Grade Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2011
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2011
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2011
gedubya Posted :
My second Le Pera seat. I have a Daddy Long Legs for 2-up long cruises, and the King Cobra for 2-up short cruises, (under 200 miles). Le Pera makes a quality product and as they say, "You get what you pay for". Both seats are stylish, comfortable and well built. Highly recommend.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera King Cobra Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.