Le Pera Maverick Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Maverick Seat• Comfortable seat that retians a sporty look• Special contours give good support while allowing unrestricted movement• Molded one-piece foam foundation covered with premium grade vinyl on a 16gauge powder-coated steel base plate• Seat bottom carpeted to protect the painted fender and frame
|Design:||Maverick||Front Seat Width:||15″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||LK-970||Material:||Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||14″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2012
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2011
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2012
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2012
zachmorton Posted :
Great fit and a very sleek look to the seat.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Maverick Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.