Lepera Silhouette Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Lepera Silhouette Solo Seat• An unbelievably sleek low profile that creates the perfect flow from tank to fender
|Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–1984
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
Gliding12 Posted :
Stylish seat..! Looks great
ronhow Posted :
The seat fit like a glove and the bike looks great.The day I put it on I did a 500 mile test ride.Not too bad for a seat called bare bones.Go ahead and buy this seat.
wa2kop Posted :
This seat lowered me about an inch on my 08 Road King. Looks much better than the OEM seat. Also added a fender Bib. The seat is a bit harder than the OEM To uring seat but feels better on my back. Havn't ridden many miles yet, just local.
mtubbs Posted :
I absolutely love this seat! I was looking for a solo seat that was not only comfortable, but that dropped my butt a little closer to the pavement. Mission accomplished. Thanks J&P!
rdmilbourn Posted :
Cyrilkeane Posted :
Hi, very happy with the new seat . Thanks for your great service.
jrickc Posted :
This solo seat looks real good, and feels good on my old 1978 XLH1000 Sportster. I have ordered 2 LePera seats from JP, and am well pleased with the experience. Rick Cleckler
JanDubai Posted :
Very nice seat. The appearance of my bike improved dramatically! The seat sits well. Very happy with the quality.
l3garcia Posted :
great seat. It is more comfortable than I expected from a seat with so little cushion material. I would definately recommend it to anyone with a softail. It has great contour lines that work well with the bike. It lowers the ride height a bit depending on what seat you had before.
jdmills Posted :
The seat looks great on my 2003 Softail
01softailstandard Posted :
what a great looking seat really changes the look of the bike. and terrific quality
twincam885 Posted :
I love the seat, but don't like the looks. I would like a lower profile seat but I have been riding 300 /400 mile trips and am only a little soar. I guess you give looks 4 comfort...
jim78ta Posted :
Seat arrived exactly on time and fit correctly. I am very happy with this product and will purchase more items from J&P
Roy66 Posted :
Exactly what you would expect from lepera. Great fit and good price. Looks great on my streetbob
Inkblot82@yahoo.com Posted :
Love my new seat! Got a bad ass look, great comfort, and it gives you a great excuse to keep scanks off the back! Lol. I would recommend this seat to any solo rider. A partner of mine just ordered him one because he was jealous of mine!
1979FXS Posted :
looks good fit good girlfriend will let me know how it feels riding soon. "Fingers Crossed"
jsndoney Posted :
freder Posted :
a bit pricey,but a good seat
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Lepera Silhouette Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.