Mustang One-Piece Sport Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Sport Touring Seat• Mustang's Sport Touring seat offers the rider and passenger the comfort of a touring seat with a sporty, stylish look• The seat nose is narrower than stock so that the rider can plant his feet on the ground• The baseplate is open in the middle to accept a Mustang or stock Harley driver backrest kit
|Front Seat Width:||15-1/2″||Manufacturer Part Number:||76032|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||11″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
lemck Posted :
This seat is a 1000 percent improvement over my FLHT's stock seat. The fit and finish from Mustang is flawless. The seat raises me an 1 1/2" higher than my worn stock seat and moved me just slightly forward, improving my comfort level and vision over the windshield. Being the sport-touring seat, I was a little aprehensive about my passenger's comfort, but she insists that she likes it much better than the old stock seat.
LOWFLY Posted :
RODE 660 MILES IN 1 DAY .TWICE . GOOD SEAT.
heathglide Posted :
Very comfortable.The nose of seat reaches the tank console so theres no gap like on the stock seat.Very sleek look.
hernameisroy Posted :
This is a great seat, fits perfect, the more I ride it, the better it gets. It sets you up a little higher than factory seat. J&P sales rep. was very helpful, kudos to J&P.
lcchartier Posted :
I like this seat much better than the stock one. Took a little bit to get used to at first as it drastically changed my seating position on my bike. The backrest is a back saver, I was used to having tensed shoulders and back after long rides and now I seldom feel any discomfort. I have yet to put some serious miles on, but so far so good.
dennishiller Posted :
Worked out very well.
drdelgado Posted :
Comfortable and lowers the bike about 3/4- 1 inch.
j.casuccio Posted :
What a wonderful difference this seat makes. Very comfortable. Very easy to install. I commute 37 miles one way to work,and get there without a sore back or numb backside. Do yourself (and your back seater)a favor and try this seat out.
mikek212 Posted :
The seat is so much better then the factory one. The passenger has no complaint at all, the seat is like sitting on a cloud.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 108 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 146 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 123
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Sport Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.