Mustang One-Piece Smooth Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Smooth Touring Seat• One-piece design provides the fullest, most comfortable seat possible• Seat noses are narrower than stock for comfort and easy access to the ground• Front bucket measures 17″ wide, while the rear is 14″ wide• Baseplate is open in the middle to accept Mustang or stock Harley driver backrest kit• These seats will not work with an FLHT handrail
|Design:||One-Piece||Front Seat Width:||17″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76033||Material:||High Quality Expanded Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||14″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
kschlatzer Posted :
Great seat - makes all the difference in the world. I'm a fairly large guy. With the factory seat, I was squirming around after only about half an hour on the road. With the Mustang installed: "bottom line" happiness, so to speak. Literally transformed the ride. The product is extremely well-built, looks like it was born for the bike, and arrived quickly and painlessly from J&P Cycles.
davidhickok Posted :
My wife sayes it is like riding on air.she couldn't go 50 miles on stock seat without a break.could use a tall boy option its a little cramped for 6' 2" driver.But well worth it for a happy passenger.
Lspanswick Posted :
This seat is very rigid and uncomfortable. After several rides the seat is still uncomfortable. Definitely not worth the money. Should have bought OEM Harley Davidson.
shallgring Posted :
Very nice addition to my 2009 Road Glide. Very well made. Perfect fit. With the gold club discount 381.00. Very big comfort improvement over the stock seat.
shallgring Posted :
I replaced my stock Harley seat on my 2009 Road Glide because it was too wide at the point where it meets the tank and I was bowlegged when I stopped. The mustang touring seat is a great replacement. Narrower up front where it counts. More comfortable (better padding and wider in the seat). And it was a a perfect fit. It accepts a backrest and I think I will get one of those as well.
hotelpapa6 Posted :
When replacing my FLHTCU stock seat with the new Mustang seat. The Mustang seat was approximately 1" shorter and a half inch narrower on each side at the nose than the stock seat. This left an area of the chrome console and gas tank exposed that had noticable wear marks on them left by the old seat. Just thought that when your paying this much for a seat that the fit would be a little better to cover this area. It is a very comfortable seat though.
RogMac Posted :
Still new, spent 3 hours in the saddle with no discomfort.
ljraine Posted :
So far so good. Definate improvement over stock seat.
mav4140 Posted :
Bought this seat 2 years ago for a discount,because it came with a small scratch. hardly can see it. This seat is very well made, and most a very comfortable seat.
mflesner Posted :
Wife's second Mustang seat. Very comfortable for her - not like sitting in a bucket like the stock seat.
shosford83 Posted :
feels good on my ass
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 107 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 145 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 122
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Smooth Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.