Mustang One-Piece Regal Touring Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang One-Piece Regal Touring Seat• One-piece design provides the fullest, most comfortable seat possible• Seat noses are narrower than stock for comfort and easy access to the ground• Front bucket measures 17″ wide, while the rear is 14″ wide• Baseplate is open in the middle to accept Mustang or stock Harley driver backrest kit• These seats will not work with an FLHT handrail
|Decoration:||Buttons||Front Seat Width:||17″|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||76036||Material:||High Quality Expanded Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Rear Seat Width:||14″|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
harleystatetrooper Posted :
very well constructed and extremely comfortable.
hayfever Posted :
Replaced stock seat with mustang and could not be happier. Highly recommended.
justhiller Posted :
I installed the new seat without any problems and it looks great!. I did sit on it but it's still winter so i didn't get a chance to really use it yet . It looks like an excelent product. THANKS Roger Essenburg
rvp986 Posted :
This is comfortable. Hesitated on the purchase because of the price, but for long distance rides, it really made a difference. Soft, but yet firm. Better late than never.
rvp986 Posted :
Comfort! Comfort! Comfort! So much better than the stock OEM seat Harley puts on my 2009 Electra Glide. Now I can put some miles on and ride in comfort. No regrets !!!
ldpei Posted :
Best seat I have ever used. Myself and my wife enjoy it each and ever drive. Great quality and price.
timjohns Posted :
the seat is great ,looks great on my road king
keithcrosby54 Posted :
Money well spent. I can ride for a great length of time in comfort.
wood55man Posted :
Very comfortable seat to ride on for long distance. Fit perfect also. Sales help was excellent!!!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 107 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 145 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 122
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang One-Piece Regal Touring Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.