Mustang Smooth Driver Backrest Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Smooth Driver Backrest Kit• Removable, totally adjustable• All exposed hardware chrome plated• Only works with one piece Ultra Touring seat and Sport Touring Seats
|Height:||7″||Manufacturer Part Number:||79610|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2012–2014
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2009–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2009–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2009–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012–2014
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2009–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
LOWFLY Posted :
DOES NOT STAY AT SET HEIGHTS VERY WELL (SLIDES DOWN WHILE RIDING)
archuka Posted :
Needs a better way of locking it in place. And the front to back thumb screw adjustment is not really well thought of either or a lock nut needs to be added to it. Vibrations tend to loosen thing's.
gary mcwilson Posted :
bsawyercci Posted :
Installs easy and works well. The height adjustment doesnt work to well, it tends to slide down. Overall I like the support it provides on long rides.
etep_42 Posted :
havent installed it yet , but looked at it , pretty simple to do , looks like good quality backrest
ddrubel Posted :
Installed just as the instructions said it would. Very comfortable on the back.Good Good
gjvanderz Posted :
you have to have a mustang brand solo or two person seat to use this backrest.on this site under specs.it tells you what seats it fits and says nothing about needing to have their brand of seat to use it.and just for fun i would love to finally reciecve a product from j&p that wasn't all scratched up
miaaron Posted :
Excellent quality! Needs to be a bit tighter on the adjustment so it doesn't slide down when you lean forward.
Ers0429 Posted :
Made my ride very comfortable
Ultra2002 Posted :
Fit well, easy to install
lcchartier Posted :
This is a back saver, I purchased it to go with my new Mustang sport touring seat.
pokeyhorse Posted :
Works way better then the HD backrest, easier to remove and is more comfortable with more fore and aft adjustment. This is the third Mustang I've bought and as always good quality.
gnwinter Posted :
the buying experience was great, the item is wonderful.... would suggest a leather or vinyl cover be added for the seat chrome suport coloumn
partsman5000 Posted :
BEWARE !! the height adjustment screw broke on the FIRST RIDE... (poor weld) I weigh 165.lbs
brianmaynard1969 Posted :
Matches my stock seat perfectly and it took a whole 5 minutes to install and that includes reading the directions
gflowe8 Posted :
i had to turn the adjuster screw around backwards to mke the backrest come close to my back other than that its great
Red Cap Leader Posted :
This backrest has done WONDERS for the ride on my Ultra. It gives me plenty of Lumbar support & keeps me seated in the proper postion.
christilynn141 Posted :
Ahh! My back feels awesome even after a long ride. Easy to install yourself.
jason_oklahoma Posted :
I love mine.lots of adjustment.hell without it.heaven with it
TAZBIKER2010 Posted :
it's everything I expected. I have friends with the same one and they all love them.
Dano1960 Posted :
That was so easy to install even my wife could install it. Great product !!
J. R. Gonzalez Posted :
Looks good, works great and a quick install. 1200 miles on the first weekend after installation.
Mustang Smooth Driver Backrest Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.