Mustang Tripper Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Tripper Solo Seat• Tripper Solo version of the popular one-piece DayTripper seat• Now you can ride solo on a sleek low seat and still be comfortable• The detailed stitch work in the highly durable, premium vinyl cover makes the Tripper a real show winner.• Matching passenger pad (802-373) sold separately
|Design:||Tripper™||Manufacturer Part Number:||76580|
|Material:||Synthetic Glove-Leather||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2011, 2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2014
Moonunit2008 Posted :
Super comfortable and an affordable replacement for any solo seat.
djamesf69 Posted :
This seat is freakin awesome, looks unreal and just as comfortable.
stoneycreek Posted :
This seat is well made, looks nice and has a smaller footprint on the bike than the original seat but it is HARD! I'm not sure yet how many miles before serious numbness sets in.
email@example.com Posted :
Perfect touch on my 2000 Dyna Wide Glide. This seat allows for a confortable ride while showing off that signature Dyna fender.
robrobb Posted :
This seat fit perfect & is very comfortable
robrobb Posted :
went on easy fits nice looks good BUT not comfortable over 100 mi ride too hard. If you just run around town it's fine if you take long trips get something with more padding!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 126 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 132 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 129
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Tripper Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.