Drag Specialties Predator Seat Smooth
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Drag Specialties Predator Seat Smooth• Features solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on sides• Custom-molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit• Rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Fits all Drag and most H-D sissy bars• Includes all mounting hardware• Lowers rider 1-1/2″ compared to original seat
|Length:||30-1/2″||Manufacturer Part Number:||08010351|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008, 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2012
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2012
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2012
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008, 2010–2012
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2012
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2012
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2012
dponinski Posted :
Got the seat yesterday installed in on the bike "2006 Streetglide"and took it out for a ride. Installed easily "replacing the orginal seat", looks great "very low profile" and is pretty comfortable so far. Only road for an hour or so. I like the narrow body of the seat "10 1/2" this makes it much more comfortable when putting my legs down at a stop. Not going bow legged. The seat is also pretty well padded, we will see when I'm on it for a few hours.
Important Product NotesNote: 1997-2007 FLHR/FHX seats will fit 1997-2007 FLT/FLHT/FLTR models when used with lower dash extension 560-322. Seats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Predator Seat Smooth?
Our customer service has the answer.