Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Custom Flame Stitch Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Custom Flame Stitch Seat• Feature solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on sides• Molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit• Eight rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Fits with all Drag and most H-D sissy bars• Include all mounting hardware• Lower rider 3/4″ compared to stock seat unless noted
|Length:||29″||Manufacturer Part Number:||08020500|
|Material:||Leather And Vinyl||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Stitching|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2012
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2011
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2012
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2000–2006, 2008–2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2005
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2005
email@example.com Posted :
love it fits good and looks good to now i can ben my legs when i stop
beyonddisturbed420 Posted :
Seat was not that easy to install but provided good comfort and looks.
pesawyer Posted :
Excellent quality and fit, exactly what I was looking for.
PBR 1844 Posted :
Looks cool and the solar reflective leather makes it so you're not being cooked like other seats. Very comfortable around town. Cradles you in and the slimness let's you put your feet down easily (I'm 5' 8"). It's not a touring seat and after an hour on the highway you'll miss the hip and back support. Overall a very nice custom seat!
kevykev666 Posted :
Le Pera quality seats
cady5150 Posted :
Very comfortable and looks great!
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Custom Flame Stitch Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.