Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Seat Smooth
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Seat Smooth• Feature solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on sides• Molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit• Eight rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Fits with all Drag and most H-D sissy bars• Include all mounting hardware• Lower rider 3/4″ compared to stock seat unless noted
|Length:||29″||Manufacturer Part Number:||08020501|
|Material:||Leather And Vinyl||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Convertible CVO FLSTSE : 2010
- Softail Deluxe EFI FLSTNI : 2005–2006
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN : 2006–2012
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE : 2005
- Softail Fat Boy EFI FLSTFI : 2001–2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2000–2006
- Softail Fat Boy Police EFI FLSTFI : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTFI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic EFI FLSTCI : 2001–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Firefighter FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC : 2000–2011
- Softail Heritage Classic Peace Officer FLSTC : 2010
- Softail Heritage Classic Police Special EFI FLSTCI : 2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine EFI FLSTCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Classic Shrine FLSTC : 2009–2012
- Softail Heritage EFI FLSTI : 2006
- Softail Heritage FLST : 2000–2006, 2008–2009
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic EFI FLSTSCI : 2005–2006
- Softail Heritage Springer Classic FLSTSC : 2005–2007
- Softail Heritage Springer EFI FLSTSI : 2001–2003
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS : 2000–2003
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2001–2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2000–2005
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2001–2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2000–2005
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2001–2005
- Softail Standard FXST : 2000–2005
fluffygray Posted :
good seat so far,havent been on a long ride yet but glad i purchased it
gavopower Posted :
Seat base not as firm as I would have thought -going over the battery/electrics, but looks great and is comfortable.
Randy671 Posted :
Actually I bought this for a friend that put it on his H-D the same day it was received. He says he loves. I looked at it after he installed it and the look and fit was outstanding. Great set.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Predator 2-Up Seat Smooth?
Our customer service has the answer.