Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Flame Stitch
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Flame Stitch• Feature solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on sides• Custom-molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit• Rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Fit all Drag and most H-D sissy bars• Include all mounting hardware• Lowers rider 1″ compared to stock seat unless noted
|Manufacturer Part Number:||08020393||Material:||Leather Seat and Vinyl on Sides|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||Solo||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Softail Cross Bones FLSTSB : 2008–2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC : 2007–2010
- Softail Fat Boy CVO FLSTFSE2 : 2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF : 2007–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB : 2010–2011
- Softail Fat Boy Shrine FLSTF : 2009
- Softail Night Train EFI FXSTBI : 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB : 2006–2009
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE : 2007
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE2 : 2008
- Softail Springer CVO FXSTSSE3 : 2009
- Softail Springer EFI FXSTSI : 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS : 2006
- Softail Standard EFI FXSTI : 2006
- Softail Standard FXST : 2006–2009
Bonniem Posted :
Awesome! I can't wait to get my first Ride on it. Thank you. It totally matches all of the chrome on my bike!!!
spuckdrop Posted :
Just what was needed to make the bike POP
timbiart Posted :
Great Seat, good looking, easy install, more comfortable than the stock seat on my 48.
chopa59 Posted :
Excellent good quality item. Looks good and is Comfortable Postage to Australia was super fast
newenglandmtbr Posted :
Extremely comfortable, looks great, low profile, stands up to weather.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Flame Stitch?
Our customer service has the answer.