Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat• Low narrow seat shows off as much fender and frame as possible• Cover is top-grade vinyl• Black powder coated steel baseplate• Carpeted to protect painted surfaces
|Design:||Bare Bones||Manufacturer Part Number:||LK-005|
|Material:||Top-Grade Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Sold in Units:||Each||Solo or Dual:||Solo|
|Style:||Bare Bones||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Fire/Rescue FLHTP : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2008–2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic : 2014
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE7 : 2012
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2008–2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010, 2013
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Twin-Cooled : 2014
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO Anniversary FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE : 2012
- Touring Road Glide Custom CVO FLTRXSE2 : 2013
- Touring Road Glide Custom FLTRX : 2010–2013
- Touring Road Glide CVO FLTRSE3 : 2009
- Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2008–2009
- Touring Road Glide Ultra CVO FLTRUSE : 2011
- Touring Road Glide Ultra FLTRU : 2011–2013
- Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Custom FLHRC : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO Anniversary FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE : 2014
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
- Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE5 : 2013
- Touring Road King Fire/Rescue FLHP : 2013
- Touring Road King Firefighter FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King FLHR : 2008–2014
- Touring Road King FLHR Anniversary : 2013
- Touring Road King Peace Officer FLHR : 2010, 2013
- Touring Road King Police CA FLHPE : 2008–2011
- Touring Road King Police FLHP : 2008–2013
- Touring Road King Shrine FLHR : 2009–2010, 2013
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE : 2010
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE2 : 2011
- Touring Street Glide CVO FLHXSE3 : 2012
- Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2008–2014
- Touring Street Glide Shrine FLHX : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Special FLHXS : 2014
- Touring Street Glide Trike FLHXXX : 2010–2011
- Touring Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2014
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTKSE : 2014
- Touring Ultra Limited Shrine FLHTK : 2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2009–2014
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013
jfdicks Posted :
No better seat out there for the buck. Very satisfied!!!!!!
Itzkul Posted :
Awesome seat! Really changed the look of my bike!
sellers1986 Posted :
This is a great seat for anyone who wants to sit low. I love this seat. im not sure what the gel one is all about but this seat is awesome.
stevevalerio Posted :
love the seat
sdibello01 Posted :
Good product once I figured out how to get it on. Looks great.
joey58 Posted :
brainard88 Posted :
Seat was a perfect fit! My bike has a hinged seat for access to the battery underneath, and it bolted right on! Looks great!
cosmic_wheels Posted :
My LaPera seat is everything I hoped it would be. The installation was a breeze and the fit was perfect.
Rezek Posted :
I like the way it sits on frame
mchris1 Posted :
Great looking seat. Not the most comfortable in long rides.
robpittman11 Posted :
Love the Bare Bones seat!! Drastic change from the original and gives an awesome low look!
Hugger 97 Posted :
Absolutely love the lower seat look, but the butt gets sore after a little while.
scootertramp83 Posted :
Love this seat! Looks great and surprisingly comfortable for how low profile it is.
NOMADD Posted :
Looks great on my sporty, and as usual out standing J&P service.
pistolpadre Posted :
worth the money.. gets you low and comfortable to me.. if your going single this just makes since..
senior45 Posted :
When they say bare bones they mean it.Felt like I was sitting in my Wideglide not on it.good seat for the money
johnnyblue66 Posted :
Great seat!! I really like the way it looks on my 2005 xl1200c. For me it's comfortable as well. I ride it regularly to work about 1.25 hrs each way.
otto ota Posted :
I received my new Lepera Solo Seat and installed it immediately! it was very easy to install,only took minutes,it was just as I imagined very well made looks great and is very comfortable,this seat really makes a difference on the appearance as well,good price and speedy delivery,Thanks so much!
darknight Posted :
Great seat. Awesome look and still has enough of a rear lip that you don't squirt onto the rear fender when you give it some gas.
emiliobenvenuto Posted :
excellant seat just like the photo
randyrowla Posted :
nice seat, easy to install, received just what I ordered
eturtle Posted :
Fits and looks great on my '09 Night Train.
piwo Posted :
Fits great looks bad a$$
lwelders Posted :
Awesome seat for the price.
abrulc Posted :
Love the seat. Not so pleased with the clasp to screw the seat down. Just seems a little cheap. But not J&P's fault. Still love the seat.
voomboom Posted :
Great looking seat. Nice and low.
jacobgmire Posted :
Shipped super fast
simone70993 Posted :
look awesome on 12 fat bob. not very comfortable but worth it.
djwest47 Posted :
I'm 6' 4" tall and after adding forward controls on my Street Bob and this seat, I now sit comfortably without feeling cramped.
iqbaliqbal Posted :
I got this for my '08 Low Rider and love it. Its much thinner in padding and "width" than the OEM, which I love. It took only 2 minutes to properly align the mounting screw. Between the fit & finish as well as feel, coupled with the J&P Gold Member price, this was a great purchase for me.
engr1371 Posted :
This is a really good seat for just riding around town, I have got used to it riding the hour to and from work. Looks great on my dyna
cjs909 Posted :
no complaints here. fit perfect and looks great
nitrox32 Posted :
Nice seat, not good for long rides though
evoman1998 Posted :
Really nice seat !
josh lefebvre Posted :
love this seat! fit perfect and is comfortable. gave me the look I was going for.
roadking61 Posted :
like the new seat
rudyparton Posted :
Great looking seat. Makes the bike seem alittle bit lower. Very comfortable. Looks really good on my 2006 roadglide.
DanBuie Posted :
Pretty slick looking seat. Don't know how well it will do on a long ride, but that's not why I got it. Wish the P Pad would hurry up and get here.
mobyric1 Posted :
Le pera barebones seats are great! This is my 3rd bike to have a barebones.
email@example.com Posted :
Got seat on time,exactly what I ordered! Very impressed with the service of this company!
boozer22 Posted :
looks good but if you can get a gel seat as this one is good for rides of no more than about 30minutes
gpickens316 Posted :
Seat was a little smaller than I had expected but it still looked good. It was easy to mount.
cuzwad Posted :
Perfect fit, looks great!
tmx7007 Posted :
looks good, and fits good
jesse_hansen6 Posted :
Connects real easy on to La pera solo seat. Looks really nice.
swaan Posted :
the money is in my acount can yous send me my seat
wheezy7467 Posted :
Love this seat, it's made a huge difference.
jeremyc Posted :
Completly changed the look of my deluxe. Fit is perfect. A little stiff, buy I think it will be okay
fb#1 Posted :
Super easy to install. Lowered me enough so that I'm below the top of the windshield. No more helmet buffeting. Looks great too !
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Harley Catalog, Page 113 2013 Harley Catalog, Page 151 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 138
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Le Pera Bare Bones Solo Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.