Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Smooth Design
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Smooth Design• Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides• Patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 45° for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl• Custom-molded polyurethane foam for maximum comfort and styling• 3/16″ ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit• Rubber bumpers and fully carpeted bottom to protect paint• Fit all Drag and most HD sissy bars• Includes all mounting hardware
|Length:||27"||Material:||Leather And Vinyl|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up||Surface Texture:||Smooth|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Sportster 1200 50th Anniversary XL 50 : 2007
- Sportster 1200 CP XL1200CP : 2012
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C : 2005–2010, 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C Anniversary : 2013
- Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight XL1200X : 2011–2013
- Sportster 1200 Low XL1200L : 2007–2011
- Sportster 1200 Nightster XL1200N : 2009–2012
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R : 2004–2009
- Sportster 1200 Seventy-Two XL1200V : 2012–2013
- Sportster 1200 Standard XL1200 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C : 2004–2009
- Sportster 883 Iron XL883N : 2010–2013
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L : 2005–2011
- Sportster 883 Police XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Roadster XL883R : 2006–2010, 2012
- Sportster 883 Shrine XL883 : 2006
- Sportster 883 Standard XL883 : 2005–2009
- Sportster 883 SuperLow XL883L : 2012–2013
- Sportster Custom Limited A XL1200CA : 2013
- Sportster Custom Limited B XL1200CB : 2012
rkj2015 Posted :
Great seat, made bike look much better than stock seat did. Very comfortable
judges1st Posted :
I like the look and feel of my bike with this seat....great choice!
donjaxon Posted :
Great quality! Much more comfortable than stock and has features like the carpeted underside and materials selection found only on much more expensive seats. Seat choice is highly personal, but this fits me perfectly and complements the look I wanted for the bike. I can't imagine (or find) a better seat for the price.
jack27 Posted :
was simple to install by passes the mounting stud for the stock seat looks good on the bike and is comfortable from the driver and the 2 up positioin
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Drag Specialties Predator Seat with Smooth Design?
Our customer service has the answer.