Saddlemen Explorer G-Tech Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Saddlemen Explorer G-Tech Seat• Combines elements of touring seat with advanced SaddleGel and Gel Channel technology• Flexible, breathable fabric over gel channel eliminates perineal pressure to prevent numbness and discomfort. SaddleGel interior with memory foam conforms to rider's shape for ultimate comfort• Saddle features deep, wide contour and design that helps rider touch the ground with confidence• Includes all necessary mounting hardware and instructions
|Gel:||Yes||Manufacturer Part Number:||806-04-02911|
|Product Color:||Black||Sold in Units:||Each|
|Solo or Dual:||2-Up|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE : 2009
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO FXDFSE2 : 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF : 2008–2014
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI : 2006
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL : 2007–2013
- Dyna Street Bob EFI FXDBI : 2006
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB : 2007–2014
- Dyna Street Bob FXDBP : 2013–2014
- Dyna Super Glide 35th Anniversary EFI FXDI35 : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC : 2007–2014
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC Anniversary : 2013
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE : 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO FXDSE2 : 2008
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI : 2006
- Dyna Super Glide FXD : 2007–2010
- Dyna Super Glide Police FXDP : 2006–2007
- Dyna Switchback FLD : 2012–2014
- Dyna Wide Glide EFI FXDWGI : 2006
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG : 2007–2008, 2010–2014
pelleja Posted :
Perfect fit and very confortable, looks like factory installed.
westech Automotive Posted :
I have to tell you this is by far the most cofortable seat I have ever owned
harryswanson Posted :
Good quality construction, but I couldn't ride on it for more than 5 hours this summer. I'm 38, short legs and stocky. I had to stand for durations to help my butt. If you have this seat and have a good experience - please comment. It was awful, and I ended up buying a Sundowner in Reno to continue the trip. [Which I already had at home...]
Chilly Willy Posted :
the feel of the seat was great but the seat raised me off the bike and pushed me forward. it did not feel right. i did not ride the bike with the seat due to the uncomfortable position it put me.
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Saddlemen Explorer G-Tech Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.