• Twin Power is proud to offer a line of high quality USA made valve and spring kits.
• Offered as Black Diamond Valve kits or Complete Valve and Spring Kits. Valve kits include 4 stock size Black Diamond valves for each application. Engine kits include 4 stock size Black Diamond valves, a complete O.E.M. replacement spring kit, steel retainers and keepers, and valve guide seals where applicable.
• Black Diamond Stainless steel valves are impregnated by a special German process to a depth of .002", with a surface buildup of .0002".
• This Black Diamond process improves wear properties, reduces friction and provides resistance to corrosion.
• Valves are lightweight, strong, one-piece forgings with profiles that provide excellent flow characteristics.
• Spring kits are O.E.M. type replacement kits, designed to give stock pressures and work with stock cam profiles.
• These kits are manufactured to original O.E.M. specs using premium modern materials, design protocols and manufacturing techniques.
• All components are high quality parts. Valve Springs are wound from super-clean chrome, silicon valve spring wire that has been heat treated and shot peened.
• The retainers, keepers, and bases are designed to provide maximum mechanical strength.
• Beehive style springs are supplied where applicable.
• Valve guide seals are red 100% Viton valve stem seals.
• Designed to have optimum fitment, allow maximum lift and maximum life.
• Resistant to high temperatures.
Note: Late shovel kits include a stock type "K" line seal. Knucklehead and Ironhead Sportsters do not include seals.
This product was proudly made in the USA