Corbin-Gentry Solo Seat Mounting Kit
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Corbin-Gentry Solo Seat Mounting Kit• Include nose mount, springs and rear mount brackets needed to mount most smaller solo seats• To mount the large buddy seat, you will also need cross bar 820-114
|Material:||Steel||Sold in Units:||Kit|
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Super Glide Disc Glide FXRDG : 1984
- Super Glide II FXR : 1982–1983
- Super Glide II FXRS : 1982–1983
- Super Glide Sport Glide FXRT : 1983
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1973–1978
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
Luis Cacho Posted :
Great quality of steel. Very happy with this part.
arg4ever2 Posted :
Good quality I am very pleased with it
oznewfAiinet.net.au Posted :
It worked like a charm.
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 24 2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 27 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 24 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 27 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 145 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 149
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Corbin-Gentry Solo Seat Mounting Kit?
Our customer service has the answer.