Kuryakyn Side Mount Flag Kit for FLHTC/U
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Kuryakyn Side Mount Flag Kit for FLHTC/U• High quality kit from Fine Art Transformation includes three flags and two lengths of staffs.• Now you can fly your flag without worrying that it will fly off your bike.• Machined from aluminum, this sturdy mount is easy to install.• Kit includes three flags (U.S., P.O.W. and Skull & Crossbones) plus two staffs (12″ and 18″).• All flags are 9″ x 14″.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4208||Material:||aluminum|
|Sold in Units:||Kit||Width:||14″|
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Anniversary FLHTC : 1988
- Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 1996–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 1983–2005, 2007–2011
- Touring Electra Glide Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCI : 2004–2005
- Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 1983, 1986, 1995
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE4 : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE5 : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE6 : 2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 1995–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 1989–1998, 2007–2011
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI : 2005
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Police EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine EFI FLHTCUI : 2004–2006
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2010
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
- Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCUI : 2004–2005
- Touring Tour Glide Classic Anniversary FLTC : 1988
- Touring Tour Glide Classic FLTC : 1981–1992
- Touring Tour Glide FLT : 1980–1983
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLTCUI : 1996
- Touring Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU : 1989–1995
- Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2010–2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2011
bigmamou Posted :
The flag pole came loose from the mount while riding. It almost hit my wife's bike. The pole is a steel tube that was not locked in place with threadlock. The spearlike pole end glanced off the windshield of her Road King!
alburns30043 Posted :
I found the advertisement to indicate you get 2 mounts. YOU DON'T! you get one mount, 2 staffs, 3 flags, one tip, and one collar. Also you can't get replacement hardware. Customer service never answered my email inquiring about replacement parts. Also you better follow the directions about using lock tite. Otherwise you will lose it.
wildboar6 Posted :
Overall this is a very good product. It mounts easily and the chrome gleams. However, the manufacturer supplies an additional chrome rod that is threaded on each end with no way to connect it to the base unit. Try finding a 3/8ths inch chrome nut at the local hardware store. To properly display the flag it really needs to sit higher. They gave me the connecting rod but no way to connect it... now I need to hunt for a chrome connecting something...
handymandonn Posted :
This is a very good-looking product, and performs well. My only problem is that the flag pole gets in the way of the saddle bags opening, I had to bend a piece of all thread at a 45 to get clearance.
meathead2 Posted :
Everything looked good. The only thing is, the description in the catalog and on-line said you got two staffs and the picture shows two staffs with flags on them and holders. You only get one holder and two staffs. I guess I will have to read things closer.
Kuryakyn Side Mount Flag Kit for FLHTC/U?
Our customer service has the answer.