Mustang Custom Squareback Seat
How to Install a Seat
- Product Reviews
- Catalog Pages
Mustang Custom Squareback Seat• A low-cut seat for the driver results in additional lower back support for the driver• The passenger seat is tailored to complement the drivers area while providing comfort
|Decoration:||Plain (no studs)||Design:||Custom Squareback|
|Front Seat Width:||10″||Manufacturer Part Number:||75619|
|Material:||Premium Vinyl||Product Color:||Black|
|Rear Seat Width:||7″||Sold in Units:||Each|
If your motorcycle is not listed below, please click the 'Select A Motorcycle' button above so we can find the right part.
- Disc Glide Willie G Special FXDG : 1983
- Duo Glide FLH : 1958–1964
- Duo Glide FLHF : 1958–1964
- Electra Glide Anniversary FLH : 1978
- Electra Glide Classic FLHC : 1979–1982
- Electra Glide Classic Side Car FLHCE : 1979–1981
- Electra Glide Fat Bob FLHFB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLH : 1965–1978, 1981–1983
- Electra Glide FLH 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide FLH 80 : 1978–1980
- Electra Glide FLHB : 1965–1970
- Electra Glide FLHE Heritage : 1981
- Electra Glide FLHF : 1965–1975
- Electra Glide Police FLHP : 1981
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 74 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Police FLHP 80 : 1979–1980
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1977, 1980–1983
- FL : 1958–1964, 1973
- FLB : 1965–1970
- FLBF : 1970
- FLF : 1958–1964
- FLFB : 1965–1969
- Low Rider FXS : 1977–1978, 1981–1982
- Low Rider FXS 74 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 74CI : 1980
- Low Rider FXS 80 : 1979
- Low Rider FXS 80CI : 1980
- Lowrider Belt FXSB : 1983–1984
- Police Model FLP : 1971–1972, 1974–1975
- Police Model FLPF : 1971–1972
- Sturgis Belt FXB : 1980–1982
- Superglide Electric Start FXE : 1974–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF : 1980–1984
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 74CI : 1979
- Superglide Fat Bob FXEF 80CI : 1979
- Superglide Kick Start FX : 1971–1978
- Touring Electra Glide FLH : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Special Edition FLHX : 1984
- Touring Electra Glide Sport FLHS : 1984
- Wide Glide FXWG : 1980–1984
Boogyman718 Posted :
Great seat! I noticed the difference with the higher back immediately. Good quality material. Just take it out of the box and throw it on.
phat413 Posted :
Great seat! I have bought 3 different seats in the past 5 months didn't like any of them. I got this and I love the low ride and Squareback part of the seat. The Olady likes it as well. Rode about 300 miles this weekend and felt great!
lazy232 Posted :
Excellent all day seat for my '77 FX. Good lower back support, looks great!
WILDREDNECK Posted :
my wife and i love this seat it fits us both just rite. it is rounded on the sides so it will not cut into your legs. thanks J&P
alaska_bound Posted :
way more comfortable than that captain america seat
tropikflyer1 Posted :
High quality materials and construction.Looks and feels great!
Requires Adobe Flash Player2014 Vintage Catalog, Page 21 2013 Vintage Catalog, Page 21 2012 Harley Catalog, Page 132
Important Product NotesSeats, once mounted, cannot be returned. Returned seats must be in like-new condition with no evidence of wear or mount marks. Be careful to check fitment before mounting your new seat. When checking fitment of seat, place a cloth under seat, do not bolt down seat. Carefully set seat on bike and check fitment. Returned seats showing any signs of wear or mount marks cannot be accepted. Please be careful when checking fitment.
Mustang Custom Squareback Seat?
Our customer service has the answer.